Tomorrow morning…THE tomorrow morning of looooooove….I have planned a very special breakfast for a couple little crushes of mine.
It will involve:
- Rising early – THE very incarnation of love and sacrifice from me,
- Making my own self-raising flour (because not even my flour will raise before me, it is going to be that early..hardy har har har):
Here is a quick recipe for self-raising flour:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon baking Powder
Mix together and store in an airtight container. Or proceed to the next item…
- A beautiful Pear Pancake recipe (to be shared later in the day) from our beloved DH,
- And hopefully some very sweet memories in the making.
(Seriously?!! These cookies rock the house. Check out the fat-laden, calorie-ridden HORRIFIC DELICIOUS MADNESS here!)